CNA has accredited laboratories and experts to set up and realize tests to be carried out in order to get the Calypso certificate.
Certification of Calypso products is reserved to CNA members. If you are not yet CNA member, please see all information about Membership Here.
To proceed for certification:
- For compliance to Radio Frequency CEN TS 16794 (portable objects and terminals): Please find all Information here
- For compliance of Portable Objects to Calypso rev 3 specifications: Please find all information and form to fill
- For compliance of Portable Objects to CLAP specifications : Please find all information and form to fill
- For Terminal Registration: Please find all information
- For compliance to Hoplink guidelines: Please find all information
For any further information:
Send a mail to Certification@calypsonet-asso.org