Mobile Ticketing, MaaS, Open Payment... Two days of conference and exchanges,
the 27th and 28th of September 2018 at Torre del'Arsenale - Venice, Italy.
An event organised by CNA with ACTV
ACTV & CNA are delighted to announce a new edition of the International Calypso User Day. It will be the occasion to learn more about the most recent evolutions and innovations of Ticketing, and it is the opportunity of fruitful exchanges and share of experiences between Authorities, Operators and also Providers from different domains and countries. It is also the chance to get news about the developments in progress of Calypso.
- The place of Ticketing in the MaaS concept (Mobility Account, Interoperability, Seamless door-to-door travel, Blockchain)
- The vision of the MaaS on the Italian market by transport networks top Managers.
- Overview of Mobile and HCE Solutions
- Open Payment, ABT, « Closed Loop » Ticketing: are they complementary or exclusive; what impact on costs, on customer relationship management
- Multiservice: Use Cases and solutions
- Calypso News & Members testimonies
Location : The Arsenal Tower
Beginning, 27th September, 9.00 AM: Shuttle boat to Arsenal : Station Isola Nova del Tronchetto (to those not wishing to take the shuttle, the Arsenal stop is Bacini).
10.00 AM: Beginning of the meeting at the tower of Arsenal
End : 28th September - 1.00 PM at the tower of Arsenal
You can already register by filing out the application form HERE.
End : 28th September - 1.00 PM at the tower of Arsenal Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information
We are looking forward to seeing you in Venice.