Technical Workshops about ABT, Mobile NFC - HCE, Open source SDK, the Calypso Awards Ceremony and Evening of networking... be there at the Radisson Blu in Cannes the 28th of November!
This year again, CNA will held its Open Session in Cannes in parallel of the Trustech event, the 28th of November 2018 at the Radisson Blu Hotel,
2 boulevard Jean Hibert – 06400 Cannes
3.30. pm: Technical Workshop - RESERVED TO CNA MEMBERS
Eclipse-Keyple, an open source API - SDK to implement a Calypso application
Paulo Barreto, CNA Technical Ticketing Expert, will present in details what is Keyple™ and how it works. This workshop will be the occasion to :
- Discover Keyple™ SDK capabilities and how it handles some peculiarities in the session mechanism and also different cards (Rev2, Rev3 and CLAP).
- See Keyple™ in action through an interactive demonstration of some key concepts
- Learn the status and planning for Keyple™.
Mobile Ticketing : a set of Calypso solutions for each context
Philippe Guillaumin, CNA WP Technical Coordinator, will present the Calypso HCE solution for NFC mobiles. By relying on the CNA specifications and guidelines, with a limited number of modifications on their validators, Calypso Networks have the opportunity to add an HCE ticketing service besides their full Calypso card solution. This workshop will be the opportunity to :
- Have a better understanding of the security rules and infrastructure specified by CNA to mitigate the risks inherent of an HCE application.
- Identify the adaptations of an existing AFC system to implement a Calypso HCE ticketing solution.
Pierre Terrée, CNA project leader and technical expert, will present:
- The Java Card Calypso Applet solution: its features, the platform compatibility & packaging, the last improvements & next evolution, the functional & security certifications.
- How to address major mobile players, Apple, Google, Samsung with Calypso
Account Based Ticketing and Calypso, the winning ticket
Following the ABT Calypso White Paper published last year, CNA launched a technical working group on the subject, the WP13, to study what part Calypso products could and should play in ABT, and how. The result will be the publication of “guidelines” for ABT implementation in Calypso systems.The purpose of this workshop is to share the philosophy and the key points of this guidelines and to discuss how they will help ticketing system architects having to design an ABT solution using Calypso portable objects, especially by addressing those key topics:
- Benefits as most as possible from ABT principles
- Allows a suitable level of interoperability
- Allows relevant risk management processes
- May take into account existing infrastructures
Brand Policy and Calypso Certification
Philippe Vappereau, CNA Chairman, Ralph Gambetta, General Secretary and Valentina Zajackowski, Marketing manager will present the new Calypso brand and certification strategy which will come into effect in January 2019. This workshop will be the opportunity to present the new license, governed by CNA, based on this certification and on a trademark policy, to ensure to users the expected performances of Calypso, and to providers a fair ecosystem. Innovatron is mandated by CNA to ensure the legal management of the new license. Topics which will be addressed:
- Calypso brand & trademark policy
- Content and added value of the new license
- Conditions and pricing
- Practical usage of the mark
Limited places, please contact Manon Chaix in order to register to a workshop.
7.00 pm : 6th Calypso Awards Ceremony
Discover the 2018 Winners of the Calypso Awards, during a friendly evening with a dinner cocktail and culinary surprises, on the Rooftop Terrasse of the Radisson Blu Hotel
Register Here !
We are looking forward to seeing you in Cannes.
An event supported by