Save The Date 11-12 April 2018, Day of exchanges in Milano & Technical visit in Torino
Event reserved to CNA members
The Welcome Day is the occasion to learn more about Calypso, its last on-field expansions directly reported by CNA members, about the main CNA projects and the technical Working groups. It will be the opportunity of fruitful exchanges with the other members and the Calypso experts.
11th April: Welcome Day at the Principe de Savoia Hotel, Piazza della Repubblica 17, 20124 Milan
- 9 :30: Registration and Welcome Coffee
- 10 :00: Welcome introduction by the CNA Chairman and the ATM representative
- 10 :15: Session 1:
- - CNA role and missions, latest news from Calypso, Open Source strategy
- - Presentation of the ATM ticketing scheme and perspectives
- - Interoperability and ticketing scheme for Mexico City based on Full Calypso implementation by Metro CDMX
- 12 :00: Members session: presentation from new (and other!) members, of their projects
- 12 :45: Lunch break
14 :15: Session 2:
- Achievements and on-going works from all CNA technical tasks (certification, HCE, Keyple, Calypso Light Application, Rev 3.3 specification, key ceremony, ABT).
- Specific Workshops :
- - End to end Calypso certification process
- - Calypso HCE solutions and guidelines
- - Keyple, an Open Source SDK
- Participants will split in three parts for interactive questions/answers sessions; participation to different topics will be possible.
- A cocktail dinner will be offered by CNA at 19:00. More info to come.
12th April : Technical visit - Meeting at Regione Piemonte, Corso Stati Uniti 21, Torino
- 10:00: Welcome from Regione Piemonte
- - Presentation by 5T of the BIP Project
- - Presentation of local transport operators & authorities: GTT and Grandabus
- - Presentation of Trenitalia
- All these presentations will allow to discover deeply the ticketing approach and system deployed in the Region and the innovative solutions that are developed.
- 13:00: Lunch
- 14:00: Technical Visits: Buses and Metro Line & Railways Station.
- 15.30: The meeting will end in Porta Susa, main Train Station with trains to Milan in less than one hour (departure 4PM, 4.15 PM, 4.30PM ...).
- Please note that CNA doesn't take in charge transfer from Milan to Torino.
Find here some time schedules
The easiest way to travel is the high speed train
For any question, contact email@example.com