The 31 May and 01June 2018 in Budapest
at the Sofitel Chain Bridge Hotel.
CNA is delighted to announce the 4th edition of the Budapest Smart Ticketing and Digital Services Forum, one of the biggest Ticketing events in Eastern Europe. It aims at shaping the future of ticketing in Europe with an additional focus on Central European cities.Following last year’s successes we have again put togehter a high level Forum over two days. This year's program will focus on the recent trends in mobility and new technologies.
- Streamlining ITS and Mobility policy in Hungary
- Open Data, Open APIs, Open Souce: New trends as game changer in pubic transport’s eco system
- New frameworks and technologies (blockchain) coming up for smart cities and account-based ticketing
- Mobile Ticketing - becoming more and more real
- Evolutions in Mobility Services – New players, new role models and new challenges within the sector with MaaS becoming trendsetting
- Innovations and legal framework
- Smart Ticketing in Europe - further achievements
Confirmed speakers line-up
CEO of Budapesti Közlekedési Központ (BKK), ATM Milan - Vice Major of Szeged City - AQUIS Innovo - Czech Contactless in Public Transport WG - ATM Barcelona- DKK Pecs - eos.uptrade - Fairtiq - moovel - Ruter Norway - Smart Ticketing Alliance – SMFCON - T-Systems - Uber - Wizway - CNA
In bringing together key players from Europe, with the participation by heads of industry, service providers and specialists in the arena of transportation and related activities, we are providing a unique opportunity matching information and networking in the beautiful city of Budapest
More details and info on https://www.calypso-budapest-event.org/
Register Here https://www.calypso-budapest-event.org/registration