It will be possible for customers to buy and validate their transport tickets on their NFC smartphone.
The experimentation will integrate all the transport operators of the Paris region, SNCF, the French railways, RATP, and OPTILE which regroups the private bus companies. Book of T+ tickets, weekly and monthly season tickets will be reloadable in a first step in the SIM card, in embedded Secure Element of the phone in next steps. Customers will avoid traditional queues at the vending machine or at the booth and will benefit of a validation running with phone turned on or off.
This application is possible thanks to the generic Calypso applet provided by CNA,which is now certified on 8 Javacard platforms, and available both for SIM cards or eSE, fully emulating a Calypso card, with all its performances and security, without any modification of the Calypso rev 3.1 fixed infrastructure.
The 31 May and 01June 2018 in Budapest
at the Sofitel Chain Bridge Hotel.
CNA is delighted to announce the 4th edition of the Budapest Smart Ticketing and Digital Services Forum, one of the biggest Ticketing events in Eastern Europe. It aims at shaping the future of ticketing in Europe with an additional focus on Central European cities.Following last year’s successes we have again put togehter a high level Forum over two days. This year's program will focus on the recent trends in mobility and new technologies.
- Streamlining ITS and Mobility policy in Hungary
- Open Data, Open APIs, Open Souce: New trends as game changer in pubic transport’s eco system
- New frameworks and technologies (blockchain) coming up for smart cities and account-based ticketing
- Mobile Ticketing - becoming more and more real
- Evolutions in Mobility Services – New players, new role models and new challenges within the sector with MaaS becoming trendsetting
- Innovations and legal framework
- Smart Ticketing in Europe - further achievements
Confirmed speakers line-up
CEO of Budapesti Közlekedési Központ (BKK), ATM Milan - Vice Major of Szeged City - AQUIS Innovo - Czech Contactless in Public Transport WG - ATM Barcelona- DKK Pecs - eos.uptrade - Fairtiq - moovel - Ruter Norway - Smart Ticketing Alliance – SMFCON - T-Systems - Uber - Wizway - CNA
In bringing together key players from Europe, with the participation by heads of industry, service providers and specialists in the arena of transportation and related activities, we are providing a unique opportunity matching information and networking in the beautiful city of Budapest
More details and info on https://www.calypso-budapest-event.org/
Register Here https://www.calypso-budapest-event.org/registration
Save The Date 11-12 April 2018, Day of exchanges in Milano & Technical visit in Torino
Event reserved to CNA members
The Welcome Day is the occasion to learn more about Calypso, its last on-field expansions directly reported by CNA members, about the main CNA projects and the technical Working groups. It will be the opportunity of fruitful exchanges with the other members and the Calypso experts.
11th April: Welcome Day at the Principe de Savoia Hotel, Piazza della Repubblica 17, 20124 Milan
- 9 :30: Registration and Welcome Coffee
- 10 :00: Welcome introduction by the CNA Chairman and the ATM representative
- 10 :15: Session 1:
- - CNA role and missions, latest news from Calypso, Open Source strategy
- - Presentation of the ATM ticketing scheme and perspectives
- - Interoperability and ticketing scheme for Mexico City based on Full Calypso implementation by Metro CDMX
- 12 :00: Members session: presentation from new (and other!) members, of their projects
- 12 :45: Lunch break
14 :15: Session 2:
- Achievements and on-going works from all CNA technical tasks (certification, HCE, Keyple, Calypso Light Application, Rev 3.3 specification, key ceremony, ABT).
- Specific Workshops :
- - End to end Calypso certification process
- - Calypso HCE solutions and guidelines
- - Keyple, an Open Source SDK
- Participants will split in three parts for interactive questions/answers sessions; participation to different topics will be possible.
- A cocktail dinner will be offered by CNA at 19:00. More info to come.
12th April : Technical visit - Meeting at Regione Piemonte, Corso Stati Uniti 21, Torino
- 10:00: Welcome from Regione Piemonte
- - Presentation by 5T of the BIP Project
- - Presentation of local transport operators & authorities: GTT and Grandabus
- - Presentation of Trenitalia
- All these presentations will allow to discover deeply the ticketing approach and system deployed in the Region and the innovative solutions that are developed.
- 13:00: Lunch
- 14:00: Technical Visits: Buses and Metro Line & Railways Station.
- 15.30: The meeting will end in Porta Susa, main Train Station with trains to Milan in less than one hour (departure 4PM, 4.15 PM, 4.30PM ...).
- Please note that CNA doesn't take in charge transfer from Milan to Torino.
Find here some time schedules
The easiest way to travel is the high speed train
For any question, contact email@example.com