As an Effective Member (user of Calypso), you participate in all decisions on Calypso: evolution of specifications, security, election of representative Directors of the Board, approval of accounts and moral report, participation to the General Assembly. You may be a candidate to become a Director of the Board.
As an Adhering Member (Calypso provider), you represent the point of view of industry and manufacturers in CNA. You push the evolutions of Calypso in the adequate directions through your knowledge of the market and of the major technical evolutions to come. You can better anticipate the evolutions of Calypso, to implement them in your systems or products.
Being a CNA member, effective or adhering, provides several different advantages and services; among them, not exhaustively:
- Access to all reserved-to-members Documentation and Guidelines
- Participation to all Working Groups
- Access to the generic Calypso Applet, and to HCE guidelines and Authorization Modules (HAM)
- Access to the Hoplink scheme of interoperability for Calypso networks
- Access to Certification
- Access to all Services provided by CNA at a preferential rate (trainings, information days, assistance from Calypso experts, etc.).
CNA, as a true platform of exchanges, organizes different events, conferences, seminars, user-days, on different topics, in various parts of the world. CNA members can benefit of a free access to these events. To know more about up-coming events: www.calypsonet-asso.org/events
As a Gold Member, you benefit from the following complementary advantages:
- Participation to the Board as a Director, at the heart of the Calypso governance.
- Your brand visible on each event organized by CNA (brochure, program, news, kakemono, etc.).
- Ten days of assistance from Calypso experts free of charge.