The General Assembly of the members of CNA is held each year in April. Effective members participate, and, upon decision of the Board, associated members as well.
The role of the General Assembly is to:
- Elect the Board members for 3 years.
- Modify the statutes of the Association.
- Approve the accounts.
- Decide on the exclusion of a member.
- Decide on modifications to CNA finality (presently an ASBL under Belgium law).
- All other decisions to be taken under proposal of the Board.
Vote right of the dependent upon members is subjected the payment of their membership fee.