Cookies may be placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone (hereinafter the "Device") to store or access information about your browsing activity on the Site, depending on the cookie preferences you have set. You can change these preferences at any time (see section on "Your cookie preferences" below).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which may be placed on your Device's hard drive via your Web browser when you use the Site, provided you agree or you do not object.
What are cookies used for?
Only the website server that placed the cookie can read or change its contents.
When you log in and use the Site, we, our sub-contractors and third-party advertisers may, depending on your preferences, place various cookies on your Device enabling us to recognise the browser of your Device during the time the cookie involved is activated. Cookies are used only for the purposes set out below and their use will depend on your preferences, which you can set and change at any time in your browser settings while you move around the Site.
Cookies placed on the Site are used to:
- Adapt the Site's presentation to your Device's display preferences (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you use the Site, according to your Device's display or read functionality;
- Collect and compile statistical data about the number of visits to the Site and how visitors use its various components (pages and content visited, browsing activity, etc.), to help us improve the Site and how it works;
- Remember information you have entered in a form when using the Site (registration or account access); and
- Customise the information or promotional content of the Site based on your interests and preferences, whether presumed, stated or observed from your browsing activity, and the place where you log in (country, area or town).
Cookies placed on the Site may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your Device's hard drive after even after you have closed your browser until either you or your browser deletes them after a specified number of hours or days or at any time.
Your cookie preferences:
Your browser's help menu will show you how to set or change your cookie preferences:
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677,
- Pour Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en,
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences,
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html·
Many of the cookies we use are "strictly necessary" cookies, which are required for the Site to work properly. If you block or delete cookies on your Device, some of the functionalities you need to move around certain parts of the Site will no longer work.
We assume no responsibility for any problems you may have in using the Site if you block or delete these strictly necessary cookies.
Your personal data
Your personal data will be used only for the membership application process. They will not be disclosed publicly by us, nor transferred to any third parties without your consent.
If you have any concerns or questions about the use of your personal data, you can write an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Institutional website of Calypso Networks Association
Calypso Networks Association
Calypso Networks Association
Address : Rue Royale 76 - 1000 Bruxelles - Koningsstraat 76 - 1000 Brussel
Phone + 32 2 515 3155
e-mail : email@example.com
OVH SAS with a capital of € 10,000,000
RCS Roubaix - Tourcoing 424,761,419,00045
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France